Ingrid NAPPI is Professor at ESSEC Business School, where she teaches Real Estate Economics and Corporate Real Estate Management in the MSc and Executive Education. She is in charge of the RICS Real Estate Track at ESSEC Grande Ecole.
She holds the Real Estate and Sustainable Development Chair, she created in 2002 and holds the Workplace Management research chair.
She holds a PhD in Applied Economics from Paris XII University, and an habilitation in Planning and Urbanism, Institut d’Études Politiques of Paris, and an habilitation in Management, Paris Dauphine.
– Globalization and its impact on property markets (residential and non residential) as well as on the Real estate industry.
– the Economic history of urban territories and property markets,
– Property cycles and property prices,
– Corporate real estate management and workplace management.
She set up in 2004, the ‘Observatoire du Management Immobilier‘, in order to analyze corporate real estate management (CREM) within large companies. CREM which has been developing fast and is today recognized as a source of added value for companies.
-Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS).
-President of ERES (European Real Estate Society)
– Member of the Scientific Committee for the ERES and Member of the Management Board. Vice-President of ERES.
– Member of several Scientific Committee (DTZ Research Institute, London, Ateliers de la Gare, etc.)
– Member of the Experts Group on Grenelle 2 Environment Forum (2011).
– Independant Director of Mercialys – Paris Index SBF120 (Casino Group) (2014-2020) and of the University Community of Paris Seine University (2015-2020). Member of the Management Board of ADI (Association des directeurs immobiliers) (2012-2016).
– Member of the Cercle des Femmes de l’Immobilier.
– Pierre d’Or Award – Immobilier durable (2014) and nominated Knight of the National Order of Merit.